Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange are as follows:
- Items should be returned unused, unwashed, unopened, undamaged and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
- All custom made designer product orders are non-returnable. All products under the section designers are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Items may be canceled completely if requested on our customer care within 2 hours of purchase. After which it is subject to Angelete and its on our discretion to cancel the order and refund the paid amount.
- In case of wrong transaction or error in the transaction while processing credit card online. The order will automatically be canceled by us and the amount if charged any on credit card will be refunded back in the voucher. Customers need to place a new order in such cases.
- In case of returns we will provide a voucher worth the Invoice value which can be used to buy other products. Unless the product is damaged from our side we do not refund cashback. You will get a store credit or voucher worth the invoice value after deducting any non-refundable charges.
- There is no cash return unless the product is damaged due to the company’s packaging or shipping. We always provide you a store credit subtracting the restocking fee.
- For International shipment, we do not pick up in case of returns. The customer has to return it at his/her own expense. Once we receive the product we will send the store credit voucher to make another purchase. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Any customized product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All exchange requests will be processed only till 7 days from the delivery date. After which there will no exchange. Mail us at email@example.com for exchange requests. All such requests will be completed in 5 business days.
- All sale items are not returnable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable. All such orders and won’t be exchanged unless the product is damaged.
- All stitched goods (any fabric on the website) are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- The exchange will be done only once. The exchanged product cannot be exchanged multiple times.
- Cash refund requests in the following cases will not be entertained and will only be exchanged.
- Product is dull compared to the photo seen on the website.
- The product is too light, too dark than the photo seen on the website.
- Product quality is not as mentioned on the website.
If you still have any questions about the returns procedure or buying from our website. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!
All disputes arising from the execution of this contract shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation. In case of settlement could not be reached through negotiation, the case shall be referred to a neutral third party approved by both parties for arbitration. The arbitral award made by the third party is final and binding upon both parties. All disputes between SELLER and BUYER shall be resolved by an arbitration proceeding conducted at a location selected by the arbitrator within the city of Faridabad in INDIA.
Any dispute that the buyer or seller has is subject to Faridabad Jurisdiction & law. The Faridabad Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise.